Ryan Konko of Motoring Exposure explains why Afzal Kahn, founder and head Designer of Project Kahn, has his sights on the target audience for his newest creation: the Project Kahn Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car.
The Land Rover Range Rover brand has gone through a sort of transformation over the past few years and refreshed its designs with a clean and very modern look.
“This elegant Project Kahn vehicle represent extremely good value and is worthy of the mantra, ‘The Road Is My Catwalk,” said Kahn.
Visually, the Project Kahn Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car has a new Satin Black body with subtle Bronze detailing and full carbon fiber body work.
Up front, there’s a new bumper spoiler that extends outwards and a three-piece vented grille that gives the SUV a muscular look. Each fender also benefits from a new wide wheel arch with integrated air dam that gives the Velar P300 Pace Car an intimidating road presence.
To read the entire article, click here
For more information, please e-mail: email@example.com
• Carbon Fibre Front and Rear Wide Wheel Arches with Integrated Air Dams
• Carbon Fibre 3 Piece Front Vented Grille
• Carbon Fibre Front Lower Bumper
• Carbon Fibre Rear Roof Wing
• Carbon Fibre Rear Boot Wing
• Carbon Fibre Front Bumper Spoiler
• 23" Pace Car Wheels In Dark Bronze Tint
• Paint Detailing
• Front and Rear Seats Re-Upholstered in Herringbone Quilted and Perforated Leather
• Centre Glovebox Re-Upholstered in Herringbone Quilted and Perforated Leather
• Door Panels Re-Upholstered in Leather
• Steering Wheel Centre Hub in Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Dashboard Upholstered in Perforated Leather
• Steering wheel Upholstered in Perforated Leather