Defender owners who want their SUVs to look like the king of the road should rejoice - The Chelsea Truck Company has unveiled its latest custom creation.
The Chelsea Truck Company pays homage to the Land Rover Defender with the unveiling of the Defender 90 End Edition.
Afzal Kahn and his team have re-designed reworked aspects of the exterior and interior of the iconic British vehicle to create an elegant and exclusive vehicle.
The exterior of this alluring fashion icon is more striking than the standard model thanks to the Santorini Black finish, new front and rear wide wings with integrated vents, bolt apertures and a new X-Lander front grille.
Extended wheel arches, front bumper replacement with integrated lighting, front bumper sump guard and mesh hood vents to help cool the engine are notable additions, whilst a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunts its British roots.
A set of commanding “9 x 20” Mondial wheels in Volcanic Black with Cooper Discovery A/T3 275 x 55 x 20 all-terrain tyres, painted brake callipers, twin crosshair exhaust system and hard wearing mud flaps lend a tough look to the SUV.
Dark-tinted privacy glass leaves onlookers guessing what is on the inside. The fact of the matter is that occupants are treated to a wealth of custom-tailored opulence.
The standard seats have been replaced with front GTB seats in quilted and perforated bespoke leather. The centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel, roof headlining and sun visors are all upholstered to match.
The driver benefits from a Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia in, branded door entry sill plates, Kahn billet and leather steering wheel along with vented machined aluminium foot pedals and a Kahn six speed automatic gearbox conversion.
Chelsea Truck Company branding completes the package and leaves no-one in any doubt as to the source of this elegant functional design and meticulous attention to detail.
You will never look at a Defender in the same way again. Please be advised, the Chelsea Truck Company also provide a service that allows your existing Defender to be converted into a Chelsea Wide Track model, to your exact specification. Please be advised, you can purchase individual components direct from the Chelsea Truck Company or via our online store
To find out more about this vehicle, please click here
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• X-Lander Front Grille Inc. Headlight Surrounds
• Front Bumper Replacement inc. Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel (2 x Tron Ring lights & 2 x Fog lights)
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Stainless Steel
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Shadow Chrome Headlights with Parking Bulb - Pair
• Tubular Side Steps
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair (Only Available with Twin Crosshair Exhaust System & Exhaust Shields)
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System inc. Exhaust Shields in Stainless Steel - 100mm Tailpipes
• Chelsea Truck Company Black Spare Wheel Cover - Soft Vinyl
• Front GTB Sport Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Original Factory Rear Folding Seats Re-upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Instrument Binnacle Re-upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Double 3 Spoke Steering Wheel - Billet Brushed Satin Aluminium & Black Leather
• Hard Wearing Rubber Floor Mats
• Heated Front Seats
• Chelsea Truck Co. Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert
• Door Panels & Trims in Quilted Leather
• Rear Boot Mat in Heavy Duty Rubber
• Complete Rear Door Panel in Leather with Quilting
• Interior Chelsea Truck Company Name Plate
• Interior Investing in British Industry Badge
• Centre Glove Box Re-upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Boot Sill Plate with Chelsea Truck Co. Logo
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle
• Mondial Retro Volcanic Black Alloy Wheel - 9x20
• Cooper Discovery A/T3 275 x 55 x 20 All Terrain Tyres