This glamorous model features a new set of extended front and rear wide wheel arches and fully redesigned front and rear bumper assemblies in lightweight carbon composite.
The bumpers are precision designed incorporating the original front fog lights, and features 3D mesh inserts on all intakes. The vehicle also features a replacement front grille with floating insert.
In addition, a specially redesigned stainless steel rear exhaust with quad crosshair tail pipes complements the rear bumper assembly.
The factory wheels have been replaced with a new set of 9.5” x 23” RS600 wheels in with 305x30x23” tyres.
Inside, the Range Rover Sport is adorned with Black quilted and perforated Herringbone leather seats. The door tops, door armrests, centre console fascia, instrument binnacle and steering wheel centre have all been re-trimmed to match, whilst stainless steel door sill plates and machined aluminium foot pedals add to the wealth of luxury.
Furthermore, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value for the Range Rover Pace Car when compared to the standard vehicle.
The Project Kahn Powder Blue Pearl Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is also available as a 3.0 and 5.0 petrol variant.
Please click below to find out more:
Kahn Automobiles Specification
• RS 600 Alloy Wheels - 9.5x23"
• Colours of Kahn Split Paint Finish - Piano Black Over Deep Red Metallic
• Upper Roof Wing in Carbon Fibre
• Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Pace Car Front Bumper in Carbon Fibre
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Lower Boot lid Spoiler in Carbon Fibre
• Pace Car Front Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• Pace Car Front Bumper Splitter
• Pace Car Rear Bumper in Carbon Fibre
• Pace Car Rear Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• Pace Car Quad Exhaust System
• Pace Car Floating Front Grille