This glamorous model features a new set of extended front and rear wide wheel arches and fully redesigned front and rear bumper assemblies in lightweight carbon composite.
The bumpers are precision designed incorporating the original front fog lights, and features 3D mesh inserts on all intakes. The vehicle also features a replacement front grille with floating insert.
In addition, a specially redesigned stainless steel rear exhaust with quad crosshair tail pipes complements the rear bumper assembly.
The factory wheels have been replaced with a new set of 9.5” x 23” RS650 wheels with 305x30x23” tyres.
Inside, the Range Rover Sport is adorned with Black quilted and perforated Herringbone leather seats. The door tops, door armrests, centre console fascia, instrument binnacle and steering wheel centre have all been re-trimmed to match, whilst stainless steel door sill plates and machined aluminium foot pedals add to the wealth of luxury.
Furthermore, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value for the Range Rover Pace Car when compared to the standard vehicle.
The Project Kahn Powder Blue Pearl Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is also available as a 3.0 and 5.0 petrol variant and is priced at £86,999.
• RS 650 23" Forged Wheels inc. 305x30x23" Continental Tyres
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Satin Black
• Front Bumper Lower Lip Spoiler
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• Brake Calipers Finished in Gloss Black
• Front Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Front & Rear Seats in Quilted & Perforated Herringbone Black Leather
• Front & Rear Vented Wide Wheel Arches with Integrated Air Dams
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Complete Colour Change – Powder Blue Pearl paint finish
• LE Front Grille with 3D Mesh
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding