We are talking about an accomplished and impressive Piano Black over Deep Red Metallic machine that features extended front and rear wide wheel arches along with an innovative set of front and rear bumper assemblies in lightweight carbon composite.
A replacement front grille along with precision designed bumpers which incorporate original front fog lights and ensures this vehicle earns a full five-star rating and is as luxurious as you would expect a Range Rover wearing a Project Kahn badge to be.
In addition, the standard wheels have been swapped with a new set of 9.5” x 23” RS650 wheels with 305x30x23” tyres.
The commanding interior is beautifully finished in Black quilted and perforated Herringbone leather and makes for a lovely place to spend time, with abundant space for occupants who will be able to appreciate the door tops, door armrests, centre console fascia, instrument binnacle and steering wheel centre have all been re-trimmed to match, whilst stainless steel door sill plates and machined aluminium foot pedals add to the wealth of luxury.
Furthermore, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value for the Range Rover Pace Car when compared to the standard vehicle.
Please be advised, individual components are also available to buy separately.
Please click here to find out more:
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Pace Car Quad Exhaust System
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Pace Car Rear Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Pace Car Floating Front Grille
• Pace Car Front Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• RS-2 alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo