This prestigious vehicle will insinuate you have what it takes to indulge in the shadowy, yet glamorous world of international espionage.
Adorned with a plethora of powerful and luxurious upgrades, Afzal Kahn and his Chelsea Truck Company team have reworked extensive sections of the exterior and interior of the SUV, so much so, a simple drive past the Museo Della Civilta in Rome, Ötztaler Gletscherstraße in Austria or Covent Garden in London, where Moneypenny and Q meet, will ensure you are associated with the cream of MI6.
The exterior is more attractive than ever before thanks to the addition of new front and rear wide wings with integrated vents and bolt apertures along with a new X-Lander front grille.
A new front bumper replacement with integrated lighting, wide wheel arches, front bumper sump guard and mesh hood vents to help cool the engine are notable additions whilst a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunt its British roots.
A set of commanding Mondial wheels in Volcanic Black, in “9 x 20” fitment with 275x55x20” tyres, and painted brake callipers adorn the exterior.
A twin crosshair exhaust system, suspension lift and hard wearing mud flaps lend a tough look to the SUV.
Dark-tinted privacy glass leaves onlookers guessing what is on the inside; occupants are treated to a wealth of custom tailored opulence.
The standard seats have been replaced with GTB front sports, middle bench and rear folding seats in quilted and perforated leather.
The centre glove box, full dashboard facia in black leather, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel and sun visors are all upholstered to match.
The driver benefits from a Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia in red, door entry sill plates, Kahn billet steering wheel and vented machined aluminium foot pedals.
Discreet CTC and Kahn branding completes the package and leaves no-one in any doubt, the driver is a key player within the global intelligence fraternity.
Please be advised, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows a 20 percent uplift in residual value for this Defender model when compared to the standard vehicle.
Just like all vehicles from The Chelsea Truck Company, the Aston Martin Storm Black Land Rover Defender 110 Station Chelsea Wide Track can be custom tailored to a customer’s specification, both exterior and interior, with all the components available to purchase on our new e-commerce web site: www.chelseatruckcompany.com
The CTC Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon Chelsea Wide Track is currently available for £59,995.
Chelsea Truck Company Specification
Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Complete Colour Change - Volcanic Rock Satin
• Defender Boot Sill Plate
• Exterior - Kahn Oval Tailgate Badge
• Fog Lamps
• Front & Rear Wide Wing Wheel Arches in Body Colour
• LED Diamond Bright Headlights
• Privacy Tinted Glass (Anti-Reflection Glass)
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Side Vents in Matte Black
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Tron Ring Lighting
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• X-Lander Front Grille
• X-Lander Front Grille Inner Surround in Volcanic Black Satin
• Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert in Red
• Centre Glovebox in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Full Dashboard Facia in Black Leather
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Black Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
• Steering Wheel - Billet & Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• 275x55x20" Tyres - Set of 4
• Mondial Alloy Wheels - 9x20" in Volcanic Black
• Front Sports GTB, Middle Bench & Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Instrument Binnacle in Leather
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo