Revealed to much acclaim at the Geneva Motor Show and then showcased at the Top Marques Show in Monaco, the Vengeance is a state of the art, coach built vehicle.
Having loved and admired Aston Martin vehicles for many years, Afzal Kahn decided to build the vehicle of his dreams and created a stunning coach built vehicle in the form of the Vengeance, a two door retro classic coupe.
Quite simply, Mr Kahn has fulfilled his lifelong ambition to create a car he has deemed worthy to drive.
He said: “launching the Vengeance is the realisation of a dream I’ve had since childhood, to design and produce my own car. I’ve worked in the industry my whole career, and I want to leave a legacy which I can be proud of.
“The design has gone through several iterations over the years and I’ve taken my time in selecting the right partners to prototype and manufacture the car, ensuring it represents the pinnacle of quality and perfection.”
Creating the Vengeance was always going to be an epic undertaking, however, Mr Kahn was more than ready to oblige.
Our design team started with a core principle that was very prominent throughout the sketch and modelling phase, the very principle which defines Afzal Kahn’s philosophy – timeless elegance.
An extraordinary amount of love and attention went into manufacturing each model, all the way from the design to the production line.
Every inch of the Vengeance is designed for elegance and balance with every line, dimension and proportion working in harmony.
The vehicle features widened rear wings, a ‘signature’ bonnet bulge, aluminium wide-body kit, an aluminium roof and aluminium doors.
In addition, the vehicle is also adorned with a composite front bumper, a carbon fibre front splitter, a billet aluminium grille and 21” rear and 20” front tyres.
In the case of the Vengeance, the vehicle was built on a new chassis of an Aston Martin DB9, with the original fundamental structure of the car remaining untouched.
The fact of the matter was, it took around 200 hours to assemble each model - as a point of contrast many best-selling cars take less than 50 hours to build in total.
Designed with finesse, the Vengeance embodies the attention to detail Kahn Design is renowned for.
With thousands of distinctive colour combinations available, each Vengeance model is luxuriously bespoke.
Hand-made by specially trained craftsmen, meticulous levels of control and precision needed to be employed in order to achieve the perfect finish.
For more information on the Vengeance, please click here
Kahn Automobiles Specification (Vengeance)
• 9x20 Roulette in Diamond Cut on Piano Black Alloy Wheels (Front)
• 12x21 Roulette in Diamond Cut on Piano Black Alloy Wheels (Rear)
• Vengeance Front Grille in Billet Aluminium
• Sculpted Front Bumper in Lightweight Composite
• Sculpted Rear Bumper in Lightweight Composite
• Sculpted Side Skirts in Lightweight Composite
• Hammer Formed Aluminium Door with Bulge
• Hammer Formed Aluminium Bonnet with Power Bulge
• Hammer Formed Aluminium Roof with Bulge
• Hammer Formed Aluminium Front Wide Wings
• Hammer Formed Aluminium Rear Wide Body
• Hammer Formed Gilled Side Vents
• Aerodynamic Carbon Lower Bumper Splitter
• Sculpted Rear Bumper Diffuser in Visual Carbon
• Polished Stainless Steel Roof Halo
• Polished Stainless Steel DLO Trim
• Coupe Style Rear Quarter Light
• LED Roulette Style Tail Lights
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Exhaust Tailpipes
• Coachbuilt by A. Kahn Wing Badge
• Hand Made Fluted Seats in Leather
• Centre Glove Box in Leather
• Roof Headlining in Leather
• Instrument Binnacle in Leather
• Transmission Tunnel in Leather
• Door Tops in Leather
• Door Cards in Piano Black
• Door Caps in Piano Black
• Centre Console in Piano Black
• Door Sill Plates in Leather