What makes this luxury SUV so exclusive compared to its counterparts is the unique Santorini Black exterior.
Designed by Afzal Kahn himself, this vehicle, according to vehicle trade specialists CAP, shows a 14 percent uplift in residual value when compared to the standard model.
The vehicle is adorned with precision-designed carbon composite front and rear Luxury Edition bumpers, incorporating original front fog lights, and featuring 3D mesh inserts on all intakes.
In addition, the vehicle sports a replacement front grille with floating insert, as well as an extended roof wing and boot lid spoiler formed in a lightweight composite.
A more aggressive look comes courtesy of the new 9.5 x 22” RS600 lightweight wheels. The Silver Platinum wheels are available with 285/35/22” tyres and encase the new painted brake calipers. A stainless steel quad cross-hair exhaust system intensifies the vehicles aggressive character.
If you think the exterior design of this vehicle is special, the interior is just as indulgent. Special quilted and perforated leather in Black and Grey is worn by the front and rear seats. The upholstery has also been extended to the door tops, arm rests, centre console, instrument binnacle, and steering wheel centre to match.
To complete the transformation, a new set of machined aluminium foot pedals and stainless steel door entry sill plates have been installed.
The new Project Kahn Range Rover 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography LWB LE edition is available for £122,999.
The exterior styling components and enhancements, interior seating, components and trim and the lightweight wheels are each available for purchase separately.
Project Kahn Specification
The cost of this vehicle includes a Kahn conversion with a retail fitted value of £19645.00
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Wing Shields
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• LE Front Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Painted Brake Calipers (Available in a Choice of Colours)
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Exterior - KAHN Bonnet & Tailgate Lettering
• Fitted with 285x35x22" Tyres
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• LE Front Grille with 3D Mesh - Floating Insert
• RS600 Alloy Wheels - 9.5x22" in Silver Platinum
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Front & Rear Seats in Perforated Black Leather
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• LE Rear Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Black